Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Can Heal Your Life


I'm reading a great book by Louise Hay called, "You Can Heal Your Life."

Louise recently released a movie based on this book that I have heard is unbelievable. I haven't seen it yet, but I know some of our readers have, so feel free to comment.

I am really enjoying this book. I'm filling it with yellow highlighter and sticky notes as I am continuing to find amazing nuggets of information.

In the fifth chapter Louise says, "Whatever you give out comes back to you." I love this! It's funny, I never understood this years ago and couldn't understand why certain things were drawn to me. Now being enlightened I realize how true this is!

I often listen to people who get frustrated with people around them whether they are friends, family, co-workers or subordinates. They project a negative attitude and that's what they get back. It becomes a cycle. Sometimes it's hard to break--especially when they don't understand or embrace this philosophy.

Think about your life. Do you have any of these relationships? Pay attention and keep your eyes open for this. See if you can change the way you interact with this type of person--put a positive spin on it--and see what happens.

In gratitude,
Deanna

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hello. I just heard you on Hay House, and I wanted to come check you out. :)

I link Hay House to my blog, and I just looove this book, too.

Your product is really beautiful. I will save your page, and think of you for gifts.

:)

Deanna said...

Amber--
So glad you heard us on Hay House Radio, thanks so much for checking us out!

Deanna & Judy

Waltshep said...

There is so much more to this little book than you can imagine...there is a companion workbook...card sets and a wonderful "You Can Heal Your Life" affirmation kit...we gave a dozen of them as Christmas gifts in 2006 and the good that has come from it...the healing is overwhelming...I am so happy to read your posts for the inspiration and to follow your journey through life...