Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning Your Personal House


"Better keep yourself clean and bright. You are the window through which you must see the world."
~George Bernard Shaw

This quote truly spoke to me.

My mental and emotional house is in need of a good spring cleaning. 2007 was a year of accumulation. It’s now time for me to get my house back in order. It’s time to toss negative attitudes, clear my head and let in new fresh energy.

And finally, I need to clean the house I call home, where all my stuff is. I’m going to clean the basement, garage, closets, and my desk. Wherever I’ve accumulated stuff that I don't need, I’m going to clear it out and give it away. Clutter causes stress!

The physical action of house cleaning is symbolic of what we are doing on the mental and emotional levels. Clearing out old, useless stuff will get our energy flow moving, which really gets our "house in order."

Affirmation: Good things are coming my way with all the order and space I'm creating."

Stay positive about the cleaning and clearing process, and watch your life begin to sparkle.

Judy

No comments: