Thursday, April 24, 2008

As You Travel on Life's Way


Today is a special day for which I found this beautiful birthday poem below.

"Happy Birthday, gentle friend
have a blessed day
May your heart be filled with wonders
as you travel on life's way

I pray your day is filled with love
and joy of every kind
May the world rise to greet you
I hope these things you find

Joy, peace and happiness
contentment in your heart

May u find all these spirit fruits
the ones that you impart"

Happy Birthday, Judy...

With love and gratitude,
Deanna

3 comments:

Waltshep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waltshep said...

A very happy birthday to you Judy...may you celebrate today with a happy heart...with bright and open eyes...may you be blessed with abundance...with grace and a knowing that what you are doing is wonderful...you are in my thoughts and intentions today and always...

Deanna said...

Walt,
Thank you for the birthday wish. This year I celebrated a little differently than in past years. I spent the eve of my birthday and my birthday with my mom which made it truly special...
I can honestly say...I celebrated my day with a happy heart.