Saturday, April 19, 2008

Monthly Family Time


I found an interesting article on spending family time that is broken down by each month.

I thought this was a neat idea and not too overwhelming, especially with a family that may be larger. By looking at each month and the time of the year (season) you can come up with some fun creative things to do together as a family.

Quite often we are bogged down each weekend with running to activities, attending parties for family or friends, and a multitude of other commitments. Sometimes it's just too much! Lately, I've actually become selective with what I choose to do and have learned that it's okay to say "no" especially if that means I can spend extra time with my family.

Take a look at the link: Twelve Steps to Spending Quality Time With Your Family. Let us know what you think.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Deanna

No comments: