Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Creating the World We Live In


I have a fun card deck that my sister gave me a few years ago. They are cards written by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and they are called "Inner Peace Cards."

I went to pull one today to see what kind of inspiration I could find today, here's what I pulled out:

"I create the world that I live in. No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world."

Sounds so simple, yet makes incredible sense. It almost becomes unconditional with the way the world is today to have a negative response to a stressor in your life. It's amazing when you make the shift to reacting differently to these situations how those feelings begin to shift and they aren't as strong. It does take some training and conditioning but it can be done. I know I've done it in my life, have seen others do it and can say it works!

Deanna

No comments: