Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Tax Day!


Yes, you read that correctly…Happy Tax Day. I’ve been procrastinating on completing my 2007 tax return. In the past 3 months I’ve put so much energy in thinking about it and little energy in completing the task, until today.

I received an email from Hillary Harris, founder of Soul Purpose which says:

Your bank account-whether it be personal or business-is like a living breathing organism- what goes in must come back out. This keeps it healthy, cycling naturally and functioning properly.

However, instead of seeing it as a natural flow, most of us, after paying our taxes, have a tendency to contract and withhold-financially as well as physically. In other words, we see the big tax bill, feel the fear, anxiety or concern and then decide to pull back, watch our spending or limit ourselves and others over the next few months to make up for it. We lose all sense of trust or connection to the knowing that there will be more where that came from…MONEY.

So, I’m going to shift my current money reality (taxes) right now by looking at it this way-the more I cycle out, or exhale, the more room I’m making to take in a bigger breath next time. Starting today-No More Negative Energy will be spent on taxes. They are a part of life, a part of the bigger picture and natural cycle of things.

Happy Tax Day!
Judy

1 comment:

Waltshep said...

Judy wow...what an inspiring post/vision you've painted...too often we view things in such a negative light instead of accenting the positive...finding the "silver lining" in bill paying of all kinds...taxes are difficult for so many people and what you wrote hit the nail on the head and I'll be sharing your wisdom with my friends when I see them procrastinate with their taxes...

In Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" affirmation kit there is a cd that talks about bill paying with love and blessing...you've added to my affirmations and this will help so many that I know change their thoughts...

Thank you also for quoting Hillary Harris...I had not heard of her until this morning...through you I've discovered another wonderful
resource and you have energized my day even more...thank you and may you both be blessed on your journey...