Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Pathway to Success


I found this lovely poem that Louise Hay included in "You Can Heal Your Life." It really spoke to me about success and I thought I would share it with you:

In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole, and complete
I am one with the Power that created me.
I have within me all the ingredients for success.
I now allow the success formula to flow through me
and manifest in my world.
Whatever I am guided to do will be a success.
I learn from every experience.
I go from success to success and from glory to glory.
My pathway is a series of stepping stones
to ever greater successes.
All is well in my world.


This really spoke to me today as my life and successes have had many twists and turns building to this wonderful place I am at today with my work. I am grateful for every experience that has brought me here.

In gratitude,
Deanna

1 comment:

Walt-New York said...

What a beautiful sentiment...I have given "You Can Heal Your Life" books and affirmation kits the past two years as gifts and I know from personal experience that these gifts I have given changed lives...I am happy to see that the book touched you Deanna and you will continue to touch lives with your company...