Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Honoring My Gratitude

I know this may sound repetitive for what I've already written about this week, but I have to say I'm seeing a pattern this week.



I am having an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for my friends in my life.

Honestly, right now without them, life would be hard. We're there for each other through thick and thin--like sisters in another life. All going through similiar feelings with different circumstances. It's been the high point of my week to see that I have this to rely on. We're all at slightly different stages, with different life experiences...together making a powerful team of women.

My girls, I honor you, I love you, and my life is better knowing you. I hope when you are reading this man or woman, that you have someone like this in your life. Someone to enrich your life, lift you when your down, cry with you and cheer with you.

The comfortable and comforting people are those who look upon the bright side of life; gathering its roses and sunshine and making the most that happens seem the best.
- Dorothy Dix


In respect and gratefulness,
Deanna

No comments: