Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Morning Gratitude

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! The weather is finally turning. I know we got a lot done inside and out this weekend and it felt so good!

I thought I would start this morning with a bit of gratitude.

I woke up this morning and took some time to myself to go downstairs have a cup of coffee and enjoy the silence of the early morning.

If you happened to get our newsletter in March, I wrote a tip about having a "positive energy" or "gratitude" buddy. I am really lucky--I have a few!

One of my pals is really great at sending inspirational text messages (I am addicted to texting!!!) I sat at my computer this morning to check my e-mail and I heard a text pop up on my phone. I opened it, fully knowing who is was from and it said, "Good Morning! Make it great." What a great way to start my morning.

It made me think of how grateful I was for my friends. I must admit, I have really great friends. I really feel that I am at a point in my life where I have finally found friends who will stand the test of time, bring you up when you are down, and celebrate with you when you are up.

It's so great to have this kind of support, especially when you find someone who shares your energy. Not every day is perfect, but when you have someone to pull you up and share their energy "dust" with you when you need it--what a great feeling it is!

Do you have someone like this in your life? How do they make you feel? How do you make them feel?

Try this exercise. The energy you create can be electryfing!

In gratitude,
Deanna

P.S. Here's a picture of me and one of my buddies. Don't you just love the jewelry?!

No comments: