Tuesday, June 24, 2008

School's Out!


Okay, so most kids have been out of school for a week now, but we actually went to school until today!

Today I am incredibly grateful for this school year being OVER! I spent the afternoon with friends at an ice cream social for the kids and look forward to spending the afternoon with some more friends tomorrow celebrating the end of school and the beginning of summer.

I love the summer and can't wait for all the fun we have in store this summer with friends and family. I am blessed (and grateful) to have unbelievable friends and look forward to all the fun we will have over the next few months.

I hope you look ahead at your summer and enjoy every moment...because it does go so fast! Take time to breathe in the ocean air if you are at the beach, notice the beautiful blue sky, the lush green grass (until the August sun hits!), and all those little subtle moments to feel gratitude.

In gratitude,
Deanna

No comments: