Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Morning Gratitude


Grateful for Warm Weather (kind of!?)

Ok, so I'm a summer gal--I love the water and dream of my house on the shore (of course with my hubby's boat tied right to the dock), but how did we go from chilly 50's to off the charts 100 degree days? Too quick even for me!

My town had our first "Oxford Day" event on Saturday. I had a booth and it was great to get out and support the community and see so many people that I know and don't get to see on a regular basis...but boy was I hot! I have never torn down early, but I did on Saturday.

My father-in-law took my daughter to the beach yesterday and then they were back at the pool for a day of swimming--this meant a day for Greg and I to spend together. We've had a crazy year and it was great to have a day to ourselves. We took a ride to the shore and spent the whole day in the area where we rent our summer cottage. We were just so excited looking forward to the summer ahead and grateful for all the days we'll have at the beach.

My girlfriend put in a request on Saturday for a Gratitude tank top--it was so hot--who could look at a hoodie!? I guess that's the next one I need to do!

Stay cool and hydrate! Have a fabulous day.

In gratitude,
Deanna

1 comment:

Walt-New York said...

A gratitude tank that can be worn as a pajama top on hot summer night...can be worn under a shell at other times of the year is a great next addition to your line...

I am grateful for the warmer months even if we do live in the great NorthEast where if you wait five minutes you may see a change in the weather...

You are an inspiration Deanna and it is also wonderful that you had time to yourselves to relax and recharge...if even for a day...all days like that are blessings...