Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Note From Judy

Dear Friends,

With great sadness I will be leaving JDDesigns--this has been an extremely emotional year for me with the loss of Wayne. Gratitude for life and JDDesigns has given me the strength to move forward through my husband's illness and after his passing. Life, with its great challenges and inspiring surprises, has put me on a new path that resonates within me and which I feel compelled to follow.

I want to thank Deanna for her understanding, support, and friendship during this very difficult time as well as her dedication in helping make this business a success.

Thank you to all our Friends for your continued support and encouragement.

In Gratitude,
Judy

2 comments:

Walt-New York said...

Judy I wish for you peace...signs of grace to help you heal along the way and a knowing that you have friends...a support system you can always turn to...have faith that you will find what it is you seek...you will grow and learn on your new journey...

Deanna said...

Walt:
Thank you for those kind words. I think I found my path and look forward to the journey.
Judy