Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Living and Learning


I decided to start my morning off proactively today, so when I was making my morning coffee I sent my two best gals an enouraging text message to start the day. Well, as soon as I put my phone on the counter I had a new message on my phone. One of the girls was sending me a positive message at the same exact time that I was sending mine. Funny how the universe works, huh? It was a great way to start my day and it's been great ever since.

My sister recently saved one of her pages from a tear off calendar. Here's what it said:

"We are a process, and the key to living that process is learning. Mistakes are not proof that we are bad or dumb; they are doors to new learning. The issue is not the mistake. The issue is not learning from it.

Unfortunately, if we don't learn, we will just keep doing the same thing over and over."


I was just talking with my Aunt today who is creating her demo for voice over work. She's very inspiring and encouraging. We talked about how much re-inventing we need to constantly do with ourselves. We make mistakes, we learn, times change, the economy changes, your family changes, you change, you age and on and on. We are constantly changing, learning, and growing in motion.

It's all about living and learning. May you enjoy your journey!

In gratitude,
Deanna

No comments: