Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Gratitude


Good Morning!

I am refreshed and renewed from a lovely vacation of travel and down time. We had the pleasure of spending a few days in Maine, one of the few places we instantly relax. I was sure to enjoy my fill of lobster and good wine. I hope you had a wonderful and celebratory July 4th.

I am obviously grateful this morning for a week of rest! We are constantly on the go. I must admit that I do thrive off of it, however some days seem to zip by and sometimes I wonder where my time goes and how it moves so fast. I wanted to share this quote as it spoke to me today:

"What's the big hurry? You're not ever going to get it done, so what are you racing toward? Every single activity that you're involved in is for one purpose only, and that is to give you a moment of joy. Lighten up. Laugh more. Appreciate more. All is well."

-Abraham-Hicks

Start your week off right, what are you grateful for?

In gratitude,
Deanna

No comments: