Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's Inspiration


"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."-Cicero, Ancient Roman Statesman and Philosopher, Cicero books.

Gratitude embodies so many different feelings and emotions. Those that come to mind for us are forgiveness, patience, happiness, trust, and honor. For example, you can not be grateful and unhappy at the same time. All of these things work together in harmony.

Think about your life what does gratitude mean to you? What vitures come to mind when you say that word? Spend some time today to reflect on these questions.

Deanna & Judy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Judy & Deanna, Hello and Congratulations on your fantastic new website! Thank you for this simple yet profound quote... A mere moment of gratitude can uplift and raise one's feelings from deep in the soul and let them all shine though the eyes to share with the world. It is love, joy, hope and positive energy from the purest source. I am grateful for this life... Joan, Montreal

MJ said...

Dear Deanna and Judy,
Thanks for this terrific new site! In this crazy world, it is so refreshing to read uplifting words. The more I experience life, the more I understand the importance of refreshing and renewing my spirit. This is one of those comforting places that help with positive, inspiring thoughts.
I'm so grateful for your friendship!

Waltshep said...

Deanna & Judy what the two of you are doing is a sign of Grace in this world and your giving to help others that came out of loss...to transform it into your Gratitude Collection is inspiring to me...I discovered the act of Gratitude through "The Secret" and use it in my life daily...finding your company was a blessing to me and each communication through "The Gratitude Circle" empowers me to be and do more...I am happy to have you both as a part of my circle of friends...
Walt